Buy Norco 10mg /325mg Online
Buy Norco 10mg /325mg Online (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) is an opioid pain medication, sometimes called a narcotic.
Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) is a combination medicine used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
This medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. MISUSE OF THIS MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
An overdose of acetaminophen can damage your liver or cause death. Call your doctor at once if you have pain in your upper stomach, loss of appetite, dark urine, or jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes).
Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) .
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease, cirrhosis, or if you drink more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day;
- a drug or alcohol addiction;
- diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease, bowel obstruction, severe constipation;
- kidney disease;
- a head injury, brain tumor, or stroke;
- asthma or other breathing disorder; or
- low blood pressure, or if you are dehydrated.
Some medicines can interact with Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Be sure your doctor knows if you also take stimulant medicine, herbal products, or medicine for depression, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or prevention of nausea and vomiting. Ask your doctor before making any changes in how or when you take your medications.
If you use narcotic medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Acetaminophen and hydrocodone can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. If you have this type of reaction, you should never again take any medicine that contains acetaminophen.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing;
- slow heartbeat or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- sudden weakness or ill feeling, fever, chills, sore throat, unusual bruising or bleeding;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- painful or difficult urination;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.
Long-term use of opioid medication may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women. It is not known whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
Common side effects include:
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- nausea; or
- buy Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen), Norco 10/325 (hydrocodone bitartrate, acetaminophen) for sale.